Sunday, October 30, 2005

Weekend stuff

Well we had a good weekend despite various illnesses. Sydney and I are quickly improving although my antibiotics are now causing me bowel troubles. Grrr... I still don't feel quite up to par, but I'm hoping that I will continue to improve a little each day.

Tomorrow is Halloween and the kids are so excited. I'm sort of nonplused about the whole thing. It was exciting when we did the Zoo Boo and now it's sort of old hat. But we'll don the makeshift costumes once more tomorrow night and head out. I am completely shocked that October is over!!! Where did it go??? Did I accomplish anything??? Man, the year will be over before we know it!

Other than that, our weekend was fairly low key. Saturday was Matt's only day off and I stayed in my pajamas till 10:30! Now that's a good Saturday. Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's for closing the pool and raking. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and perfect for playing in the leaves. And the perfect way to end a good day?? AN EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP!!!!!

Well the bathroom calls again......ugh.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

aww poor mandi and her potty troubles...get better girl:)

Misty said...

i hope you are feeling better!