Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Apprehensive

Another day, another gloomy, cold day. I had to pry my two oldest kids out of their beds this morning. They just wanted to stay buried in their covers, well so did I!

Yesterday I totally moved our room around. Well, that's not totally accurate. I moved our bed! We have this teeny tiny room so there are not many options. But I love the way it looks now. Plus, by default, the clock is on my side of the bed!!!!! I have to know what time it is, always. I'm one of those people who when asked what I would bring if stranded on a desert island, it would be my watch! Anyway, I really want to paint my room. I abhor painting but it needs something in the worst way. So thanks a lot Christina for inspiring us all to paint and be productive :)

Today is my mom's birthday and my grandpa is having surgery. Everyone is a little on edge about the surgery. Of course with the way my grandpa's heart is anytime he goes under anesthetic is dangerous. So if you think about it, would you all just say a prayer?? Thanks!

Well laundry beckons!

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well I hope your grandpas surgery goes well...I will say a little prayer:)

i would come paint for ya if I could..LOL

Mandi said...

Well you can take some vacation and didn't you say you were headed to Michigan?????

Felecia said...

That's so ironic; I've been giving the same thought to our bedroom. When the hubby goes hunting, I usually get painting...or wallpaper tearing...whatever the case may be (someday I'll have those kitchen cabinets redone when he's away!!)

What color are you thinking of going with? I'm liking the idea of robbin's-egg blue to go along with our dark brown wood furniture... but I could be easily swayed!

eyes_only4him said...

i am headed there next month..LOL

but i am sure u will have it painted by then..LOL

Unknown said...

Doesn't it seem like when the men are away we get most stuff done?
Praying that your grandpa's surgery went well...keep the faith!