Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Molli's first picture and getting LOST


My school girl Posted by Picasa

Isn't she so very cute?!?!?! Her first school picture!

Well I was sick and tired of hearing y'all talk about Lost. So we sent away to Netflix to get the first season on DVD. I'M SO HOOKED!!!! I devour each CD and send it back the same day!! But NO ONE and I mean NO ONE must tell me anything! I want to discover everything new. I'm already behind on season 2 so I will wait for that one as well. No hints.....

Speaking of which it's time for the mail to come.....

9 comments:

eyes_only4him said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eyes_only4him said...

she is so pretty mandi....how old is she?

she looks like u doesnt she?

Mandi said...

Yes, out of all the kids she looks the most like me, she's 4..almost 5.

Misty said...

she is so beautiful...
gosh who couldn't be hooked on lost??? its a great show!

Misty said...

hey... after having read your blog last night, while in the middle of trying to sleep i thought "wait! mandi uses netflix???"
so can i add you to my friend list on there and compare movies??

Mandi said...

I have no idea what that means, but of course. But you must not laugh at my movie selections.....

Felecia said...

What a doll - that little smile is just adorable!!!

I think I've only seen one commercial for the show LOST; a plane crashes and people try not to eat each other?

Mandi said...

Exactly :)

Mindy said...

I love Lost. Really, really love it.
(molli is super cute, by the way!)