Thursday, October 27, 2005

10 things

Here are 10 random things that will never cease to amaze me.....

1. That God loves and forgives me no matter what I do
2. That my children will always "get into" things, the things just change as they get older!
3. That I could be on my death bed and my husband would still expect me to do everything!
4. That no matter how many times I tell them, telemarketers continue to call my house
5. That some people have no concept of having young children and all that that entails
6. That people are weirded (my own word) out by my brother in his wheelchair
7. That the sun rises every day
8. That when I tell my children no, they suddenly don't understand English
9. How the seasons change and how that correlates to our relationship with Jesus
10. How early they put out the Christmas stuff, before we know it, it'll be out in July!

There it is...Things that will never cease to amaze me!

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

those things too cease to amaze me, along with many other things..

and its true, when kids hear the word "no"..they all of a sudden become deaf and no longer understand the launge..pretty amazing really:)