Sunday, October 09, 2005

Amazing

My weekend away....where to even begin? People asked me when we got back if it was good. At first I hesitated. Good? Hmmm. Then I answered, "It was life altering." People were stunned. I think they expected me to say, 'Oh it was good." Simple, pat answer. But it wasn't that simple. If you have never experienced Beth Moore, she is an amazing servant of God. God uses her is such a mighty way. And God used her this weekend to minister to me. Awesome, inspiring, life changing.

Of course shopping in Shipshewana was very fun. God just used such a wonderful time to minister in my life. Just awesome.

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i am glad u had such a good time..

sounds like maybe everyone should go to one of these seminars;)

kelli said...

That is so great! I have done a couplle of Beth Moore's studies and have gotten a lot out of them. She truly is a great speaker and servant.

Misty said...

i am glad it was life altering. i love those moments....
she is truly amazing... :)

Mindy said...

I love Beth Moore. What was the confrence like?

Mandi said...

Well it was a simulcast from her live one in NYC. I thought it might be a little weird watching a screen of something that was happening live, but it really wasn't. We were with about 150 other women so it was cool. So powerful, man it was fantastic. Worship was dynamic, Travis cotrell led, he's unbelieveably talented.