Monday, October 03, 2005

Ok, I'm guilty. I stole....again. I was lying in bed this morning answering these questions to myself and decided, what the heck? (Forgive me Misty!)



FIRSTS
First best friend: Michelle Rimshas from South Lyon....wonder where she is
First kiss: Phil Blankenbaker under the apple trees at Fairlane Assembly of God
First true love: Traver Goodrich, man I was crazy about him
First piercing/tatto: I had to wait until I was 14 to get my ears pierced and tatoos?? Needles, enough said.
First big trip: My brother and I flew alone to Arizona when I was 10
First flight: To Disney World for the infamous family trip there, I was 3
First time Skiing/Snowboarding: LOL, at Shanty Creek, the bunny hill. I got stuck on the ski lift, rode it around four times before I got off and crashed into he ski rack.
First concert: Phil Driscol when I was 6
First Alcoholic Drink: My cousin Kari and I snuck a drink of my grandpa's vodka, it was so disgusting, haven't touched it since!
First ticket violation: none
First job: Delievering newspapers
First date: Never really dated...had lots of boyfriends though

LASTS
Last car ride: Taking Jonah to school
Last time you cried: Last night watching Extreme Home Makeover
Last movie watched: "Don't tell mom the babysitters dead" I know......
Last food you ate: Nachos
Last love: Like before marriage? Um, Mike Leach
Last temptation: Chocolate, always chocolate
Last item bought: chocolate
Last annoyance: That my laundry seems never ending
Last alcoholic drink: Wine
Last Concert: SCC with Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin
Last phone call: me calling? Mindy. calling me? Mindy lol
Last time at the mall: Last week, Mindy and I escaped there early one morning after we dropped the kiddies at Pre-K, great time to play at the playland, no one is there besides the granny mallwalkers

NOW
Current Best Friend: That's a tough one, Jocelyn will always be my best friend. However, she is in Bosnia so that makes best friend stuff a little harder to pull off. I'm always with and or talking to Mindy, so she's my "live here" best friend.
Current Car: A white Pontiac Transport
Current love: Sydney, I mean I always love her, but she's jsut at that age where she is just so stinking cute
Current drink: Pepsi, I've tried so hard to quit, I jsut can't
Current activity: laundry, always laundry
Current annoyance: Go Diego Go
Current mood: Good, ready for the week

So there you have it, even more useless information about me. As if there could ever be enough.....

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

LOL..I love these things..I was tagged to do this a few weeks ago but never got around to it..u may have just insprired me..as I have nothing but crap to write about today..LOL

btw, looks like u will have to be my new partner for a while..my mother has jumped ship and did not take her pc..I know..long story..LOL

Misty said...

i loved it... nothing to fogive. lol @ laundry, always laundry...
bless your heart. with four kids, i can only imagine! :)

Mandi said...

I'm happy to be your partner Chistina, how about tonight??

eyes_only4him said...

your on girly:)

cant gaurntee a win though..heehee

Felecia said...

Very cute answers:) I kinda sorta stole the idea and had some fun answering them too. It's especially fun to look back on our youth; amazing how close it seems when we get into answering some of the questions.

Mrs. Hawk said...

Nice list! It's fun gettin to know you over the Blog. I echo you on the laundry thing. And it's just two of us.