Friday, October 28, 2005

En mass

UGH, UGH, AND DOUBLE UGH!!!!!!

Well I am sick, which stinks. Thank the Lord though I can still function. However, I was up for most of the night with all four of my children. So I kept Jonah and Molli home from school and off we went to the doctor. I should have known it was going to be interesting when the receptionist burst into laughter when I told her I needed four children seen."Are you serious?" she asked. "yes" So off we go to the doctor. Strep tests all around, yeah right. Molli is convinced she is going to throw up. So we survive the strep tests, survive the exams and I quick said thank you Lord that this is going so quickly. Sydney has strep but the rest are good. Whew. Then, we sat. And sat. And sat some more. ALL WE WERE WAITING FOR WAS THE PRESCRIPTIONS!!!! We sat in that tiny room for 30 minutes waiting for her to write on a piece of paper. AAAHHHH!!!

Ok, so I lived as did the children. Then we went to the pharmacy. 10 minutes they tell me. Ok, we can make it for 10 minutes. AN HOUR LATER.......I am ripping out my hair, Sydney is crying, Jonah is having a fit because I won't buy him a toy.......UGH!

I need a drink.....

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

Oh my. Well at least only one child has strep:-)

my middle one had it about 2 months ago, I thought she had a tummy ache..she even threw up in the dr office..uggg..but turns out it was strep..

hope you all get feeling better..better get your flu shots:-)