Thursday, October 13, 2005

This was fun!

Does anyone else worry that if they post things too close together that someone will miss the previous post?? Or is that just my neurosis??

Christina had this on her blog this morning and I was just playing around with it and it was so fun that I decided to post it!

The town where I grew up: It's like a podunk nowhere, couldn't believe there was a picture!





Town where I live now: Duh!














My name: Ok at first I was shocked and appalled...Then, it was strangely appropriate!!!










My grandma's name: There were many disturbing images there, but this one was the best. Isn't my Grandma hot???





















My favorite food: Makes my mouth water just looking at it







My favorite smell: Flowers any and all kinds












My favorite drink: That's kind of a no brainer











My favorite song:













This was so fun! Try it!

6 comments:

Felecia said...

I couldn't see the one of your name? Yes, your granny's a knockout and I find myself all of a sudden hungry for cereal...

I began my own pictures at home but then ran out of time and couldn't post them! Perhaps this afternoon... they were a hoot!

eyes_only4him said...

love it...great job...i take it you live in kalamazoo??..LOL..or battle creek...which one?..tell me now..LOL

Mandi said...

Battle Creek, home of Kellogg's Cereal of course

eyes_only4him said...

i knew it was one of them...LOL

Misty said...

so, i tried it, but i can't get it to load more then one picture per post. any help???

Mandi said...

Are you using the upload image link from the new blog page?