Friday, October 14, 2005
















My little Jonah man. He's not so little anymore....*sniff sniff*

Ok, so I'm going to tell y'all about our plans for the evening knowing very well that this could yet again open another proverbial can of worms. But this is my blog and my life so there. We are heading to the Zoo Boo. For those of you who don't know what this is it's a super fun thing to do. You dress your kids up in their Halloween costumes and take them to the zoo where there are trails all set up through the animals and they get to trick or treat. It's a blast! I'll post pictures soon of how the kids look. I can't wait.

My grandma and grandpa from New York are coming into town today and they are doing the Zoo Boo with us. Then tomorrow we get to load up and head to the orchard. So big plans this weekend!

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

awww, he is so cute too..all your kids must be cute..i keep my hubby we cant have anymore kids ause we are bound to get an ugly one if we keep going..LOL

my kids have been to the zoo boo and the detroit zoo many times..they always had fun..hope u guys do as well..tell granny and gramps i said hello:)

Felecia said...

I was just looking around our local zoo's to find out when ours start; I figure it's the perfect way the boys and I can spend our time while Andy's hunting, right? (and perhaps the only time they'll allow me to play dress up with them!)

Misty said...

i am learning, as a parent, how fun halloween is. i love it.... we may head down to toledo to do their zoo boo thing, but it just seems like there is something going on every weekend....
wow. 4 kids, 4 costumes... what are your kids dressing up as?