Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Crazy week

WHEW! I have to catch my breath....this has been one crazy week. We moved back into my mom's to take care of my little brother while my parents were away. Kind of weird being there full time again. Man, I thought getting four kids up and moving in the morning was crazy!! Add in a brother who has Cerbral Palsy who has braces to put on his leg and has to be dressed and put into his wheelchair........oy vey. Really testing my limits. I love being available to take care of him.

This Friday I get to escape. The ladies at our church are going to a church in Sturgis for a telecast of the Beth Moore conference in NYC. We're leaving early Friday morning and spending the day shopping in Shipshewana. Then I get to sleep at a hotel (!!!!!!) and finish the conference on Saturday. I am so excited!!!

Well I don't really have time to sit here and blog so I better get moving!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Feeling a bit jealous about the Beth Moore conference, but if anyone deserves a weekend for themselves, it's you. Sounds like you're having a pretty crazy week! Have fun getting the bed to yourself with a full night's sleep!!!

eyes_only4him said...

i hope u have a good time..and enjoy your little getaway:)

and what a good sister u are helping out with your brother..

good girl:)