Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weekend Stuff

Well Molli survived her first day at school. She LOVED it, or at least she told me that about one hundred times! When I went to get her up for school on Friday morning, she complained, "I don't wanna go to school!" I quickly informed her that pre-school was optional and I would pull her out if she continued to fight me on it. Well, that did the trick! She had an equally good time the second day. My only complaints are these:I drop Jonah off at school at 8AM. Molli is in a different school. Her door doesn't open until 8:30AM. So we drop Jonah off and sit in the parking lot of her school for about 20 minutes. Big pain! My next complaint is that we have to park in kingdom come and hike all the way through the school to drop her off. Me, with all my little quails in a row behind me. Dodging the bigger kids as they run to get to class. HUGE pain. Other than that, I think school is great.

This morning I woke up feeling very queasy. The first thing that came to my mind? "OH NO!!! I'M PREGNANT!!" No, I'm really not. But that was the first thing I thought. Actually I believe it is the bug that has been plaguing our family this week. I, however, will NOT vomit. I would rather give birth 8 times in a row than get sick to my stomach. So basically, I'm just miserable. I'm praying it passes soon. Well time to get kiddies cleaned up for bed!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well...i wouold rather birth a cow calf then vomit..

I swear everytime I was pregant I had this horribkle nausuois felling all day and than threw in about 4 thorw ups a day for good measure..Man I hate being pregant..

thanks for remiding me why:)

hope ya feel better soon

Misty said...

i love throwing up....
ok, THAT came out wrong... when i feel nausious (sp?) i would rather throw up and get it over with...

on that note: feeling better?