Thursday, September 29, 2005

I stole this from Christina's blog. I'm such a sucker for these things...sorry to subject you to more useless information about myself!



What I was doing 5 years ago : We were living up north in Mancelona, I was very pregnant with Molli and Jonah was 1 1/2
What I was doing one year ago : Living with my mom and dad, sending Jonah to school for the first time
What I did yesterday (Wed) : Took the kids to school, fought with Molli to take a nap, cleaned house, made dinner, taught at AllStars
Five songs I know all the words too :
1. Any Steven Curtis Chapman song
2. All of our allstar songs
3. All of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals
4. Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams
5.All of the songs from the new show Go Diego Go

Five snacks I enjoy
1.candy
2.Pepsi
3.Chocolate
4.Doritos with mild cheddar dip
5.My aunt Carol's taco dip

Five things I would do with 100 million dollars
1.Tithe
2.Pay off my parent's mortgages
3.Pay for my kids to go to college
4.Buy a Honda Odyssey
5.Give random money away to people I love

Five places I would run away too
1.Mackinaw Island
2.Paris
3.any place in Hawiaii
4.Alaska
5. Disneyworld

Five things I would never wear
1. a bikini (AMEN!)
2. a thong
3. any shirt that shows my belly
4. Any shirt where my bra straps show
5. a nose ring

Five favorite tv shows
1.House
2.Extreme Home Makeover home edition
3. Ellen
4.Amercian Idol
5. Judging Amy

Five great joys
1.My kids
2.Family night where we play cards
3.Waking up all warm and snuggly under covers
4.Kid's bedtime
5.Watching others have joy

Five favorite toys
1.My computer
2. DSL
3. All my Pampered Chef stuff
4. my cell phone
5. My hubby :)

Five currnet reads
1. An Echo in the Darkness
2. Harry Potter (I'm re-reading them)
3. The Mitford books, (I'm re-reading them as well)
4. the bible :)
5. Our Foundations book for Sunday nights

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

LOL...it seems we kind of like the same things..LOL

if u like doing these things I can tag u everytime I get one..LOL..i love doing them too, they are fun..I have one i have to do for tomorw too..i cant wait..LOL

great list though Mandi:)

Felecia said...

Mandi have I ever told you I love you? (I am of course referring to your million dollar random give away!) tee hee

Fun answers - I like these from time to time (when I have the time!) And when I don't, it's fun just to learn a little more about those I've never officially met.

kelli said...

YOu know i am going to add this to mine now. I am just as much a junky to these things as anyone.

You would never get a nose ring...why not?

Misty said...

i want to do it too... fun stuff.
as for the nose ring, i think they are adorable, but let me tell you THE most painful thing i have EVER done...

Mandi said...

needles, nose,sneezing..... enough said

Misty said...

yeah, the sneezing thing is challenging but washing your face, (snags on washcloth/tissues when blosing nose) etc...