Thursday, September 01, 2005

Nothingness

Not too much to blog about.....

I'm still exercising three times a week. So far I've lost 6 pounds, not much to brag about. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be thin....*sigh* Since that is not going to happen, I'll continue to sweat like crazy and drink water till I move into the bathroom to prevent running every five seconds.

Jonah continues to dread school. I got him out of the house this morning by telling him that he didn't have school tomorrow or Monday. I'm not above bribery.

I am counting the days till Molli goes to school....

That's all the excitement from here!

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

Hi Mandi,
6 pounds is wonderful, dont say it like it is nothing..For crying out I work out 6 days a week and I am lucky if I lose a pound a week..I am all boobs,,,LOL..I wish I could get them on the treadmill..heehee

Thats too bad your son isnt liking school..Mine started today..They have school friday but not Monday..My son dreaded going to school in the 1st grade too..(i think that is the grade your son is in..sorry if i am wrong)..but he was bored..he was not challeged to his potetial..he enjoyed 2nd grade more..Now he is in third grade..so we will see how this pans out..LOl

Keep up the good work with your work outs..it will pay off:)

Misty said...

6 pounds is great! excellent!

I know that Genny's days of hating school are right around the corner. *sigh*

thats nice that they get two days off for the weekend! excellent!

Felecia said...

Elliott's headed for 1st grade on Tuesday. I can't help but giggle at his discovery that school isn't all we parents make it out to be. I keep asking him "are you jazzed about school?" His response...

"Sure mom."

kelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelli said...

think of all the calories you are burning running back and forth to the bathroom dodging four kids!

Mindy said...

6 pounds IS SO something to brag about! Gosh, I feel like I"m putting it on as fast as you're losing it! :o) I think you should be really proud of yourself. Keep it up, don't get discouraged. Pretty soon, it will be just part of your routine.
Oh, and can I say how amazing you are to be able to work out 3x a week with FOUR KIDS?!?! I have enough in the excuse department with one "um...mommy, can I..."
great Job mandi!