Wednesday, September 07, 2005

101?!?!?!

Nothing new to post, life continues on. Jonah is back in school after a VERY long 4 day weekend. He is so excited about the school's first skate night tomorrow night. I must say, I'm looking for ward to it myself.

I;m going to try and do this 101 things about yourself thing. I have no idea if there are that many thing about myself...

1. My real name is Amanda. But NOONE calls me that except my Grandma.
2. I was born in New York.
3. I lived in Pittsburgh.
4. I've touched a whale (at Sea World)
5. And a dolphin, in the wild, it was awesome!
6. I have three brothers and one sister
7. My baby brother is 17 years younger than me
8. I had a baby under water
9. It was the most awesome experience ever
10. I had an epiduarl with my last baby
11. It was the most awesome experience ever
12. All of my children's middle names are family names
13. I ran away when I was 17
14. I too came back
15. I got pregnant before I got married
16. But God is so good, He used it all for His glory
17. I've seen an enormous feedlot, thousands and thousands of cows
18. It stinks
19. I secretly like teeny bopper movies ie. Ice Princess, What a girl wants, etc.
20. I wore a size 5 jean in college
21. Holy cow, I was skinny
22. I collect manatee stuff
23. I adore manatees
24. I love to bake really yummy stuff
25. I love Pampered Chef
26. My favorite part of the day is the evenings when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet
27. I love shoes
28. I would rather buy things for other people than for myself
29. I am never going to make it to 101
30. Both sets of my grandparents are still living
31. My kids adore them
32. I love to swim
33. I fell on top of Kevin Max (of DC Talk)
34. It was at Icthus, a Christian concert weekend thing
35. I was running , and boom!
36. There I was on top of him
37. He was really nice about the whole thing
38. I went to Cornerstone College (now university) in Grand Rapids
39. Matt and I waited until we were engaged to kiss
40. Granted, that was only two weeks, but still
41. I play the game Zuma every day
42. I talk to my friend Mindy every day at least once
43. How awesome to have a friend to do that with!
44. Thank you Lord!
45. I lead music for our children's Wednesday night program
46. I have four children, yes four
47. they are 6, 4, 3, and 18 months
48. We are talking about having another baby
49. Well I'm talking, Matt is ignoring :)
50. I'm only on 50?????
51. I'm on our church's worship team
52. I love to sing, especially worship.....just awesome
53. I like the word awesome
54. I am a P.K. (preacher's kid)
55. I had braces for four years
56. I used to think french kissing was evil
57. Used to think the same thing about tampons
58. I used to pull out my eyelashes and save them
59. Ok maybe that was too weird to share :)
60. My brother is in the Army
61. He jumps out of airplanes
62. They are stationed in Alaska
63. They have four kids too
64. Almost the same ages as mine
65. My maiden name is McGlynn
66. I have blood relatives in Ireland
67. My great grandma and grandpa came here from Ireland
68. I have never swam in an ocean
69. Too afraid of sharks
70. I cannot watch horror movies
71. Sometimes even the previews are too much
72. I love Christmas
73. My sister is going to college to be a police woman oh, excuse me police officer
74. My brother is going to college to be a photographer
75. He takes fabulous pictures
76. In my mind the two of them are still 8 and 9 as opposed to 18 and 19
77. I was a cheerleader (puke)
78. I played Lucy in the musical, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
79. I also played a young Mary in the play, "Mary a Mother's Story"
80. I was in the play "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever" twice. Once as the mother and once as Beth
81. I also directed it, at a different time
82. I have a dramatic family :)
83. My parents both majored in theatre
84. Now my dad is a pastor
85. I worked at the front desk of a huge resort for a year
86.Now I'm a janitor of our church :0
87. I hate doing dishes
88. We have a pet rat
89. I like him
90. Never thought I'd see the day
91. I wish we could have a dog again
92. I miss Casper
93. She was our dog in Nebraska
94. We had to leave her there :(
95. Lisa Zinn is one of my favorite musical artists
96. I can knit
97. Almost there......
98. We used to have farm animals
99. I got to watch baby lambs being born
100. I had my own horse
101. Her name was Blondie


I DID IT! Ok now that you are vowing to never read my blog again.......

5 comments:

Misty said...

the k max thing is pretty cool. i used to think he was the most gorgeous man alive (next to christian slater) but then he got really strange.... when i met my husband he was OBSESSED with DC TALK.... then i have a friend who, a few years ago, went and did an internship with Toby mac for gotee records and my husbands fanship reignited instantly. it was CRAZY!

great list though... i loved learning a bit more about you. (can you send for your dog??)

eyes_only4him said...

ohh..that was great mandi..or should i say amanda..LOL

I was in the play your a good man charlie brown too..how funny...!!!

so if you didnt kiss your hubby till you were engagged..and got pregant before you got married..does that mean it was one powerful kiss when you finally kissed him??..LOL..i am bad I know..sorry..

great list though:)

Mandi said...

It was an extremely powerful kiss :)

eyes_only4him said...

i guess so..LOL..good for u..Not once has that happen to me..LOL

u r a crack up mandi:)

kelli said...

I think it was fun to read them.