Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today

Well the remainder of my Sunday went very well. Matt got home and I went and worked out. I took out all the frustration of the day on myself working out. I felt so much better after that. And evening church was awesome. Once again, the fear thing has dissapated, very weird.

I feel so accomplished. Yesterday, I went to the store, rearranged and cleaned the girls room, did 12 loads of laundry (dry and out away), cleaned the kitchen, cleaned my bedroom, made dinner, did homework with Jonah, and exercised again. A very busy but successful day. Now I'm sitting here thinking I should indulge myself in a movie or something else frivolous. Probably not though, guess I should clean the rest of the house. It never ends :)

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh my goodness u sound like me..all i do alla day is clean and workout...we should both have clean homes and skinny little butts..LOL

Misty said...

oh my goodness. you amaze me! i stand in awe of you, 12 loads of laundry? i do good to get six done a week.... now i truly can't wait to meet you :)

Felecia said...

I had to lay down and take a nap after reading your post.
.
.
.
Okay, okay, I'm bluffing a little. I actually had a pretty accomplished weekend myself. (NOT AS ACCOMPLISHED!) got the fridge cleaned out (scoured out, I should say) and the game chest cleaned out (many many Disney characters and UNO cards floating around without a home!)