Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Moving on

I've learned that, despite grieving, life moves on. Last night we were at worship team practice and it was as if nothing had happened. Dad said, "Mandi, time can't come to a stand still. We miss her and it's sad. But there's a time for mourning and and time for dancing." So we danced. Friday we will grieve once more as we say good-bye. but life moves on.

Ok is there ANYONE who blogs on here who is not pregnant?????I swear if it's catching through the comment boxes, I'm outta here.

Not too much else going on. I'm puzzled on today the first day of fall as to why it's still 85! I'm ready for jeans and sweat shirts!! Of course that means socks and shoes which I loathe. But I am ready.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

Not me either Mandi..I swear...LOL..LOL...


yes its hot here today too..but I am loving it baby:)

Felecia said...

Okay, now I'm just plain scared to continue my blog routine! THANKS ALOT! ...and NO. Not pregnant!!!