Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tears

She died last night......

And now my emotions are so divided. I'm heartbroken for her family and for those of us who will never hear her laugh again. She used to be a singer, a good one at that. Then she had this surgery and it damaged her vocal chords. She could sing no more. But you know what? Today, she is singing in heaven with Jesus. How can that be a sad thing???? We sang on Sunday... "You give and take away." His decision to take her home. "Though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name..." I can just see her walking with Jesus, using her Puerto Rican accent. No more pain....

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

how sad...my thoughts r with u and your church family

Misty said...

oh my goodness. how heart breaking... i am so sorry,mandi. for everyone whose lives were touched by her.

kelli said...

I'm sorry for the loss of this lovely woman. I know that we are supposed to find joy in the suffering, but sometimes it's also okay to just be sad, mad, whatever the emotion is. If it's joy, great...if it's not...let it be!