Thursday, August 11, 2005

yuck

So looking at my wedding pictures every time I get on the internet is very helpful. I have got to lose some weight. For me, it's all about disciplne. My girlfriend and I were working out three days a week last fall. And it felt great. I was toning and losing...awesome. Then we stopped because she had the nerve to have a baby :)

I wish there was some way to lose weight and eat whatever you want. I know you can with the Weight watcher's thing...but you still have to count. The key for me is to not drink pop, or too many sweets. And I must get my fanny moving. So we're starting up the exercise group thing again, there are four of us now! They will be my accountability to make sure I keep it up. I would love to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Just in time to gain it all back from holiday eating! I can't believe I put this on here......I never talk about my weight. I actually got up this morning and exercised. Half way through, I was certain death was coming for me. However, I survived and will continue to push myself.

3 comments:

Misty said...

you look great though. i am assuming that's a rescent picture of you...
good luck. i will say a prayer of motivation for you, each morning when i get up to start my thing:)

Mandi said...

He he thanks Misty

kelli said...

good for you Mandi! We are in the throws of some serious weight loss with my husband. It's really hard, but if you put your mind to it...you can do it!!