Saturday, August 27, 2005

7 things

I stole this from Christina's blog, I'm a sucker for these things!


7 things to do before I die
1.watch my kids get married
2.Go to Hawaii with Matt
3. Swim with a manatee
4. Send my parents to Europe
5.Go to Europe myself
6. Go to Saddleback Church
7.lose 40 pounds

7 things I can do
1.Sing
2.Make people laugh
3. Watch lots of kids and not lose my mind (well not till later anyway!)
4.Bake really good desserts
5.Make sure my kids clothes match
6. Do four things at once
7. Be a good friend

7 things i can not do
1.kill bugs, or spiders or mice
2.diet
3. Survive without my husband
4.Go without talking to my friend Mindy for more than a day :)
5.Keep track of everything in my house
6.dance
7.cut hair

7 things that make me love my husband
1.he loves me!
2.he always knows when something is bothering me
3.he knows how to fix it
4.he defends me
5.he lets me sleep in
6.he watches the kids
7.he volunteers to help me with my cleaning job even if he has worked all day

7 things i say most
1. because I said so
2.Where's Sydney?
3.What did you say to me?
4.no
5. knock it off
6.holy catfish
7.who is your mother

7 celebrtiy crushes
1. Sean connery
2.Mel Gibson
3.Richard Gere
4.Hugh Grant
5.Colin Firth
6.hugh jackman
7. Howard Keel

7 people i want to take this quiz
1.whoever
2 i dont care
3.if u want to do it
4.you
5.whats your name agian
6.yeah..you
7.you there...

4 comments:

Misty said...

i love colin firth! who wouldn't???

this was really great mandi... of all of the little blog quiz things, i like this one the most i think....

whats with the word verification??

kelli said...

You are so funny! YOu know I will take this silly thing. I am a sucker as well.

Mandi said...

Well yesterday I got ten comments and they were all these spam things.....grr. So I did the word verification so only humans can comment!

eyes_only4him said...

good answers Mandi..your too cute;)