Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Well there we are. Seven years ago today, this was us. I cannot believe that I was ever that thin.....*sigh*

So here's a tribute to the wonderful man I married....

Matt,
Seven years ago I walked down that aisle to you. Yes, we were all sweating profusely as it was 100 degrees in that tiny chapel. We stood and gazed into each other's eyes and made commitments that still exist today. We have had our share of rough times, I'm sure more will follow. But there isn't one day that goes by that I don't thank God for you. I am so proud to be your wife. I am so proud that you are the father of our four beautiful children. God has blessed me so richly with a godly man who is ever seeking our Lord. Thank you for loving the Lord, for loving me, forgiving me always, always being there when I need you, always being ready to defend me, always taking my side, and for giving me the precious gift of marriage. I love you with all my heart. Happy Anniversary.
cheers Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Misty said...

happy anniversary, mandi! i hope it is beautiful and amazing and that the next year of your life together is full of more blessings, smiles and laughter then you can fathom!

Amy M. said...

Happy Anniversary!! Seven years!!! WOW! Where does the time go? Many blessings from us to you on this wonderful day!

eyes_only4him said...

happy anniversay...hope you guys have a wonderful day:)

Mindy said...

wow! Happy anniversary. what a wonderful tribute to you and matt and your marriage.