Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'M BACK!!

Hallelujah....when I saw my internet light go green, I almost cried! I know it may sound pathetic, but I love my DSL and without it, well life just isn't the same. I have cleaned my house from top to bottom...seriously, that's just wrong! So I sacrificed to the SBC gods and got my internet back. Ah well...just goes to show, NEVER take their word on ANYTHING!

Not much going on in the Kurtz's world. Two weeks till Jonah goes back to school, two weeks until I have to tell Molli that she doesn't start school till September 15th (yikes!), three weeks till my birthday, two days till our anniversary, and 141 days till Christmas!

7 comments:

kelli said...

Well MY Goodness!

eyes_only4him said...

cool beans:)

Mandi said...

lol, how old? Guess.

Anonymous said...

26 :O)

Mandi said...

Ok who is anonymous? Must be Jocelyn.....yes. 26 it is.

kelli said...

Oops sorry, I guessed 29 because of all the kids. My bad. At least you know it's not because of how you look since we have never met. =). That gets me off the hook!

Misty said...

ours was restored yesterday (sunday).... sbc had a busy weekend between the two of us... ours took 12 days. amazing isn't it? i liked your response to their rating question... (you left it on my blog). my husband said "you are kidding me, right? you should have been asking me this about a week or more ago..."