Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ouch

I am so sore......whoever thought that exercising was a good idea????? My chest muscles hurt so bad. But pain is gain I suppose. I have lost three pounds this week and I can see my biceps. I guess that's a step in the right direction :)

I got up at 6 this morning for devotions. I sat on my newly decorated front porch, had coffee, and spent time with the Lord. It was awesome. How excellent to spend time just being quiet with the Lord.

We go to meet Jonah's teacher today. I'm praying she's a nice woman.

Off to start the day....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Good for you. Exercise and quiet time all in the same day! For me, that's quite a feat! Keep up the great work. Once you really get into a rythm it's actually pretty good. I listen to audio books...makes the time go by in the dark and saw-dusty basement! (that's where my Gazelle is)
(I feel like sending you the Starbucks commercial where he's going "Hank, Hank-hank-hank and there's a mascot and everyone is cheering him on. "Mandi, Mandi, mandi, mandi!)