Saturday, August 13, 2005

tagged

Alright I've been tagged....this is hard.

Top ten songs I'm listening to right now:

1. When I look into your eyes....Firehouse ( an oldie, I found it on Rhapsody)

2. Much of you.......Steven curtis Chapman (my life song)

3. If you could see what I see.....Geoff Moore (it was our anniversary this week, Matt sang this to me at our reception)

4. Prince of peace.....Michael W. Smith

5. All for Love.......Bryan adams, Sting, Rod Stewart ( I love this song!)

6. All the way......Celine Dion with Frank Sinatra (Sorry anniversary thing again!)

7. Everything....Chris Tomlin (He is such an amazing song writer!)

8. U2......my husband is on a kick of them right now

9. I could sing of your love forever kids edition......working on music for AllStars which starts soon!

10. Breathe......passion band (one of my most favorite worship songs ever)

Wow that was hard!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

great list..thanks for playing;)

Mandi said...

lol, no one. You tagged veryone I know!