Friday, August 12, 2005

NO way

It started out totally normal.....

Sydney had a stinky diaper. No biggie, right??? Well as I was taking off her diaper I happened to notice something in her stool. I looked closer.....

Ok back up a few days. Molli has her ears pierced and we have been struggling (her and I) with the fact that she goes into my jewelry box and takes my earrings. She can't wear most of them anyway, they're too big. I went to put my silver hoops on the other day and one of the was missing. We argued and I grounded her for lying to me about taking it. ok fast forward.....

Yep, you guessed it. Sydney ATE my earring. It went all through her little digestive track and then out it came. I couldn't believe it. She's laying there smiling at me, like see mom. So I guess it is true that babies can and will eat ANYTHING!!!!

The earring is nice and shiny by the way. But NO I will not be wearing it :)

In other news, I am so sore from working out that I can hardly move. My thighs and shoulders just ache. but pain is gain, right?? We watched Hostage last night with Bruce Willis. Suffice to say, I was up most of the night. I know, I'm a wimp but that movie just freaked me out. It is a VERY violent movie....ick.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee ha ha ha ha whew -sigh- hee hee hee!

Mandi said...

LOL you're a dork!

Misty said...

it's so good that it didn't cut her or was it a "closed post" kind of earring???
girls and their accessories :) (i don't blame you, i wouldn't wear it either!)

eyes_only4him said...

oh my,
babies will put anything in thier mouth wont they?lol

good thing she didnt choke on it..my soon to be 2 year old loves to things in her mouth..bad baby;)

kelli said...

I would wear. Just soak it in some peroxide or something. Why let a little poop stop you?

My neice swallowed a christmas tree light bulb last January. Crazy!

My son Samuel ate everything known to man. I had to call poison control 3 times. I was afraid they were going to report me to child services. He managed to drink a bottle of Tylenol (it was in my suitcase, cause we were going out of town), inhale a large amount of gasoline while hubby was working in the garage and eat more than half a tube of toothpaste. Kids are insane!

Give her a metal spoon to suck on if she has a metal fettish!

Mindy said...

Mandi...that is so gross! I'm with you, I don't think I could ever wear it!