Saturday, July 02, 2005

Crying

OK so I will try and write this blog, but I'm crying pretty hard so there might be typos......

So this is our big family weekend. My cousins all came into town to surprise my aunt and grandparents. One of my cousins and his wife almost didn't come because they couldn't find anywhere to board their dog. I assured them that it would be ok, my mom and dad have a dog. No biggie. So they came. Well you must know that my mom's dog was almost killed twice by my grandpa's german sheperd. So he's somewhat skittish. Well my cousin's dog is slightly hyper and mom's dog was not happy. Well tehy got into a fight and my cousin's dog got hurt. So Mom was furious wit hme for telling them they could bring the dog. And now my cousins are going home. I ruined everything.....I'm so upset right now. My keyboard is covered in tears....How could I take something so special and ruin it for everyone? I quickly left mom's house because I was so upset and my children were hysterical because we were going to do fireworks tonight. So they're upstairs crying themselves to sleep. So now I've ruined their weekend too. I can't type anymore.

No comments: