Monday, July 04, 2005

Update

The world didn't end....I was sure it would when I posted last. But strangely enough life has soldiered on. The dog will live, the cousins stayed, and all is well. I tend to over-react. :)

The cousins all leave to day and I have to say, minus the dog incident, it was a pretty fantastic weekend. Other than the fact that I have a killer swimmer's ear infection so I'm back on the Vicoden...(vicious cycle). But everyone had a great time and we all broke out calendars to plan this again for next summer.

Tigger and Jill are here till Friday and my other set of grandparents arrive tomorrow so there's still some level of craziness. Cuz after all, where would we be without a little insanity????

Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

Misty said...

glad things are good...
i wouldn't call it over reacting... we have to romanticize these things:) i would say "i am such a girl...."
because, in the end.... isn't that what we girls can do? given the right "trauma", the right hormones....