Thursday, July 07, 2005

Much randomness

Not really one thing to blog about, just thought I blog about a lot of little things :)

conversation between my daughter Molli and her cousin Mackenzi...(heard through the window)
Molli: Kenzi, you're a meanie!
Kenzi: No, I'm not!
Molli: yes you are!
Kenzi: Fine! Shut up! Now I'm a meanie!

Yes, I believe the cousins have had enough of each other. These little petty fight have been cropping up constantly. Which is so sad to me because this is their last chance to be together before they move to Alaska. But I guess you can't force all eight of them to get along all the time.

WE took all eight to Sears to have pictures taken for my mom. Can't even come up with a word to describe the experience. I would just like to kiss the photographer who was so very patient. The pictures came out great and we all escaped alive, enough said.

I keep thinking at the end of every week that the next week will go back to normal. I have now concluded that summer holds absolutely no normalcy whatsoever. so I've given up that fantasy.

And my last thought. It is 8:30 AM and my children are still asleep!!!!!! God is good!

4 comments:

Misty said...

very nice.... my genny is still asleep too. rare...
am watching the news from london. so sad....
like you, in a million ways though, i have given up on seeing normal.

Mandi said...

What is normal anyway? Normal is boring! And I would like to thank you Misty for being the one person I can always count on to comment on my blog!!!

Mindy said...

normal-schmormal. I think it's something someone made up so we could all feel lowly and inadiquate. Has anyone ever seen someone "normal?" they'd probably be really boring. Huh?

Misty said...

lol, well mandi, i have a complex. thats why. i feel GUILTY reading a blog and not commenting. (not sure why)
i echo all prior anti-normal comments!