Wednesday, June 01, 2005

*twidling thumbs*

Man, I wish I had something cool to blog about! Truly there is just nothing note worthy to write about. I had my teeth cleaned this morning for the first time in 9 years. They were so bad, in fact, that I have to return 2 more times to complete the cleaning process!!! So, yeah that was fun. Now I am just waiting for Matt to arrive home so I can go and clean at church. So exciting....

I was thinking however about something Misty wrote this morning. Wuoldn't it be fun to have a party and invite all the gals who blog?? Like me, Mindy, Kelli, amy, Misty, and whoever else???

7 comments:

Misty said...

that would be fun.... as long as all computers were left at home. my husband has been working on my new blog template here at our table, while i sit here on my laptop making movies (he on his laptop) and i sit here thinking "aren't we geeks...."
but yeah, party??? yes... it should be a really girly party with chocolate, movies, nailpolish and such.... sleepover anyone???

Mandi said...

Totally....that would be a hoot

Mandi said...

Um, what is up with the random blogs thing???? Do you actually know those people?

Misty said...

what do you mean??? totally confused.
oh wait, the random blog list on my blog? they are web journals i love..... i check them everyday and for different reasons i love them... :)

kelli said...

Let's do it...I have a really big yard...we could have such a fun picnic or something...perhaps during the day with all the kids, so the husbands are gone!! Unless we want to do our own thing without kids!! Misty's idea sound fun too!! ( I didn't read it until after I typed this)

Mandi said...

WEll someone plan it. I'm the only one who lives any distance away, so pick some dates and we'll go from there!

Mindy said...

OK, wait I have to go scower Misty's blog for this mention of party...BRB