Wednesday, June 22, 2005

So nice

Today was a good day. I cleaned like a mad woman all day. My house was imaculate, from top to bottom.

Tonight, our friends decided to throw us a housewarming party. It was so awesome. We crammed 25 people into our little blue house. We went all through the house and they had arranged to have specific people pray for each room, to bless it. I almost cried, it was so cool. Then we ate together and just hung out. Everyone brought gifts. It was so amazing. We have never gone to a church where we have felt so loved! And it wasn't just because my dad is the pastor.....these are our friends......so cool.

So now I have a clean house, the kids are asleep and it's cooling off. Tomorrow the cousins return........a good day.

2 comments:

Misty said...

it sounds lovely.... :)

Mandi said...

It truly was, looking around at my home filled with people who truly cared about us and wanted the best for us.....totally awesome.