Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday

WEll it's Monday....sad story to tell about last night.

We celebrated Father's Day at my mom and dad's house, wonderful dinner (that I couldn't eat of course!) Then we went to a bonfire at the church. We got home around 8 PM. Matt and I put the kids to bed, I took some more medicine and I clicked on the TV. Within minutes, I was asleep. Matt came a few moments later and woke me up. He was headed to bed as he has to get up at 3AM. So we went to bed. I was dead asleep by 8:30 PM and I slept till 7 AM!!!!!!! Think I was tired???!?!?!?!?!?! I wish I could say I felt rested, but I am still under the Vicodin spell, man when will my mouth heal?? Not only that, but I now have a yeast infection from taking the heavy duty antibiotics. SO this jsut keeps gettting better and better!

3 comments:

Misty said...

awe... hang in there mandi... things will truly get better, they are just no fun right now :)

Mandi said...

True, very true...wanna trade lives for a day???? :)

Misty said...

oh. lol.... did you read my blog??? i would trade lives with nearly anyone right now... my mind won't shut up...