Saturday, June 25, 2005

And so it begins

Well I took Jill to the airport today. Jill is my sister-in-law. She's on her way to North Carolina to get my brother and head back up here for their final visit before moving to Alaska. So that means, from now till Tuesday, I am the mother of 8. Basically 4 sets of twins.... :)

They all get along really well. Other than bedtime, we should be fine! but pray for me if you think of it!

Onto other things, I am so tired of this heat. I finaly broke down and went out and bought a window air conditioner. We just couldn't take it anymore. Even now I think the kids will all have to sleep in the living room because it's just too hot upstairs to function. They all want to play up there so badly, but after five minutes, they come running back down with sweat just running off their little faces. Ugh. Lord, please send some relief soon!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

it sounds exhausting!!!