Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Blogging about nothing

Truly, there is nothing of interest to blog about. Matt is home from work today and he let me sleep in till 8:30 which was so glorious. The humidity finally broke yesterday so sleeping last night was wonderful. We've literally been doing nothing today, but being together and jsut hanging out. It's great.

On a sidenote, thanks to those of you who have been praying for our friends. They met for the first time last night with my dad (he's the pastor of our church for those of you who don't know that!) and I saw her for a moment after it was over. I gave her a hug and asked how she was. She grinned at me (her old smile) and said, "Everything is really great." So praise the Lord for a small victory. I know the road to complete healing wil lbe a long one for them, but God is good and faithful. And I believe that He will honor their commitment to Him and to each other!

On yet another sidenote, I have all my wisdom teeth surgically removed on Friday. Ugh.

2 comments:

Misty said...

ahhh the joys of wisdom teeth surgery.... hang in there. i had an easy time of it, my husbands was traumatic-- but no scary stories. (although i have heard its easier for girls so heres to being a girl! )

Mandi said...

lol, well there's the rub. Matt has to work all weekend. I've had a hard time convincing people that I will need a little help, at least when I get home tomorrow....so we'll see!