Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I woke up this morning, early. I could hear the rain outside and I just laid there. I began to mentally pray....."Lord, first of all, I just want this baby to be healthy....and Lord, you know my heart's desire. But I will be so glad with whatever you decide."

I was a wreck for the rest of the morning....then I had to drink a quart of water and sit there for AN HOUR!!!!!! Torture, plain and simple. My heart started pounding as I climbed onto the table....





Then I saw this face and I fell in love and I knew, no matter what the sex..I was happy. I exhaled as she ticked off everything that was normal...and then...





Introducing Thomas Michael Kurtz......our baby boy!!!

Needless to say, we are ecstatic. Jonah was speechless, except for four words, "I have a brother." Enough said.

6 comments:

Amy M. said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you Mandi...and tell Jonah we are happy for him too!!!

kelli said...

Oh Mandi! How awesome! Sometimes the Lord does answer with a yes!!

eyes_only4him said...

good for you mandi...he looks very handsome;)

Mrs. Hawk said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! I have tears in my eyes!!! I'm so happy for you and your whole family. CONGRATULATIONS!

Felecia said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you all!!!

True_Floridian Momma said...

oh Hurray!!!!
I love boys.....girls are very special and precious too though, but boys have a way of stealing momma's hearts....we will pray for a healthy baby too!!