Sunday, May 21, 2006

All in all a fairly bland weekend....now isn't that an exciting way to begin a post? Aren't you inspired to keep reading?? :)

My leg is continuing to heal. I cannot WAIT to get the stitches out! They told me I couldn't get them wet...no first they said I couldn't shower for ten days. I looked at them and said, "Um yeah right!" So finally last night, I begged Matt to help me. Picture this.....Matt wraps a big black garbage bag around my leg up to my knee. Then he puts around the bag a towel to catch any water. Now I must balance my ever increasing pregnant body on my right foot while dangling the left one out the shower door while trying to wash myself. It was nearly comical. I was dying to just stand under the hot water. So suffice to say, when these suckers come out on Friday I am taking one heck of a shower!!! Now in re-reading the above story I am, in no way, trying to get you to picture me naked. That would just be wrong for so many reasons. But you have to admit that seeing a rather large pregnant woman balancing on one foot while the other leg is covered in trash bag and hanging out of the shower door could be rather comical. Right?

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh man, that is funny on too many levels..haha

hope it helas and you can get those stiches out pronto..that must suck.

Mrs. Hawk said...

Extremely comical! Dave broke his leg last fall, so I know your pain and your balancing act!