Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OK some of you have been asking, I'll never know why, but ok. Here it is a picture of my belly, YES WITH MY SHIRT ON. Do you really think I would post my bare stomach on here, not for a million dollars. I am five months pregnant today. Yes, five months. I know it looks like 9 months, but some of us are more wonderfully endowed :)






Moving on, nothing much else to report....Saturday, Matt's sister is coming for the day to watch kids and Matt and I get to spend almost the whole day together. we haven't been out alone together in.....oh my word...ages. We're going to a wedding as well which will be fun.

And in other big news, we are house hunting. We've decided to see if we are ready to take the huge step and be home owners. This is HUGE for us. It all started when a house across the street from my parents went up for sale. How fun would that be???? Anyway, keep us in your thoughts as we pray and try and figure out what to do :)

5 comments:

Felecia said...

Well look at you, momma! Nice belly! (and after four kids, I think you should should be spread out even more at 5 months!)

Good luck on your big hunt! It's just about the most scary plunge a person can take, but if the timing is right, it can be the best decision you can make too.

I'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers:)

kelli said...

We live 2 doors down from my inlaws, we love it! It's not for everyone, but if you get along with your parents and Matt does as well, it's well worth it!

eyes_only4him said...

wow, you do look like you are about to po..gosh 4 months to go, your gonna be hurtin..haha..

good luck on buying your home..its an exciting time;)

Misty said...

what an exciting time... new baby coming and possibly buying a house. thats great!

Cliff said...

Happy Mothers Day Mandi!!! I hope it's a good one for you.