Monday, May 29, 2006

I wasn't going to post about this, but I know most of you are keeping track and will pray. At my last OB appointment, my doc noticed something on my ultrasound pics in Thomas's brain. So we did another quick ultrasound and it was still there. So on Wednesday morning we are going to a bigger hospital with more specialized euipment and to meet with a perinatologist (baby brain doc) to see if we can find out what's going on. It may be nothing, but the very idea of somehting being wrong has me all worked up. So please pray for us if you think about it. I'll update when I know more.

6 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

Mandi,
I AM SOOOOO PRAYING FOR YOU!

kelli said...

After reading this yesterday, I can't stop thinking about you. I am praying and have a few others praying as well.

Cliff said...

Prayers have been sent your way that this is 'nothing'. I know how worrisome this is.

Felecia said...

My sister-in-law had a similar experience in her second pregnancy; while I am ignorant of the medical jargon associated thereto, I do know that I have a strong, healthy and very sharp 4 year old nephew (he now only worries us by growing up too fast!)

My prayers go out that your reassurance comes quickly.

kelli said...

I am up early this morning, praying and reading my bible. So I just wanted you to know that specifically I am praying for you and Matt, you are on my heart! Good luck with your appointment today.

eyes_only4him said...

sorry mandi,
i am sending you all pryaers and good thoughts...Thomas will be fine..sometimes those ultra sounds show stuff that arent really there, like shadows and such..its all just shadows, thats all.
:)