Monday, December 26, 2005

Sigh

I've just had about enough Christmas, thus I had to change my template, what can I say? The tree goes out to the curb tomorrow. You just get to that point, you know....When you are ready for the holidays to be OVER!

We had a blessed Christmas. It occurred to me sitting there watching the chaos that I am so blessed. Not only do I have 4 beautiful children and a husband who loves me, but I have two godly parents, 4 terrific siblings, two loving grandparents, an aunt who would fly to the moon for me if I asked and a fairly fantastic cousin. We were all together that morning.....It was great. Here are some highlights....(more to come as most of my pics I had to dump on my mom's computer!)


Sydney in her Dora chair with her Dora doll wrapped in her new blanket (thanks Mom Kurtz!) and watching Dora. Have I mentioned that I now hate Dora??!?!?!








Here's Emma with her Dora talking house.....Yes, more Dora....









Here's Molli and Aunt Kimmie looking at the Disney book she got...Thank the Lord, no Dora!








And last but not least, here they all are playing Elefun...a truly fun game for kids, but a nightmare for parents and vacuum cleaners alike :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

i love your pictures! looks like you had a great christmas... our tree was down by sunday night... lol.... sad sad...

eyes_only4him said...

you sufered the wrath of dora too huh?..if u have a dancing dora doll..you no my pain..

looks like you had a wonderful Christmas..I am so taking my tree down soon too.I was Christmased out before it got here..

Mandi said...

It's kind of sad, I look forward to CHristmas every year, but as soon as it's over, I want it out!

Mindy said...

I hear you about elefun! That toy! GRRRR! It's great, for the 20 seconds it lasts before you have to reload the thing!
Merry Chrsitmas Mandi!

Melis said...

Tree was O U T on Monday!!! I know exactly what you mean about just having enough! LOL And I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that felt that way, cuz I did kinda feel bad for it! *however, not enough to NOT get the tree out* LOL Pics are fantabulous girly!