Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I love this new template! I've been searching and searching for a Christmas one.....Thanks to Caz a million times over!!!

Nothing much new to report. The kittens are settling in well. The kids adore them, sometimes too much. Molli is sporting quite the collection of scratches due to her "enthusiasm". They've taken over my computer chair however. This makes being on the computer slightly more complicated! I had a whole conversation with my sister-in-law on IM yesterday standing next to the computer! So we are going to have a serious talk about my chair!

Well off to have coffee, hope you all have a good day!

4 comments:

Misty said...

i love the snowflakes esp!!!!!

perhaps santa will bring you your own desk chair that you won't have to share :)

eyes_only4him said...

i love it..i love it!!

Mandi said...

Aren't the snowflakes great?? I totally agree!

Joce - How could I forget Caleb??? I ahve a picture of you with Caleb!

Christina - Me too.....:)

Melis said...

I LOVE IT GIRLY!!!!!!