Friday, December 02, 2005

I've been up since 3:30 AM. Why are there just some things that we cannot push from our minds no matter how hard we try??

Some of you have written of struggles you have with family stuff. Why is it that family issues wound us so deeply?? We expect our families to love us uncondtionally, to uphold and support us, to rejoice with us, to grieve with us.....to help us. When we are met with condemnation and anger, it destroys us, more so than any other relationship I think. There is saddness in our house today. I feel heavy, burdened. Say a little prayer for us today, if you think of it.

On a brighter note, tomorrow is my Molli's birthday (it's also Zoe's...Happy Birthday Zoe!!) Parties always help lighten the mood, right??

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

sorry Mandi,
I know how you feel there..if u ever need to vent, u know where I am:)

Hayy birthday Mollie!!

Melis said...

Know the feeling as well girly... prayers for ya'll! :) And as Christina said... if ya wanna vent, ya know how to get me as well! :) Head up... things will be better soon!

Happy Bday MOLLIE!! :)