Thursday, December 22, 2005

Countdown

Oh Christmas is so close I can almost taste it! Tomorrow morning Matt and I head out to finish up the rest of our shopping. We are firm believers in waiting till the last minute :)

Christmas Eve is always the highlight for me. We always dress up. I love the darkened sanctuary, the carols, my dad reading a Christmas story, taking communion with my family and finally lighting our candles and singing Silent Night. This year I have been asked to sing, which just heightens it for me. Not only that, but this is the first time that my Jonah will be able to participate in communion...... I can't wait.

Till then of course, there's cleaning and cooking to be done....So off I go! Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

Melis said...

I just LOVE the giddyness in your voice! That's fantastic! :) I hope you and yours have a very Merry & blessed Christmas! :)

eyes_only4him said...

SOunds wonderful MAndi.

Have a very Merry Christmas.