Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Roses
















So this is my roses blog. Have you ever seen those roses to things in newspapres? A way to say thanks...so here it is.....

A rose to: Mindy Hubbard. Our van died so we were down to one vehicle. Which meant that we were getting our kids up at 2:30 AM and loading them into Matt's little car that has no heat and taking Matt to work because we needed the car to gets kids to school, etc. So Mindy Hubbard is now picking up my kids and taking them to school, EVERY DAY! What a blessing she is, so she gets my first rose.

A rose to: My husband, some days......man, I'm thankful for him!

A rose to: My mom. She never ceases to amaze me with her unconditional love and support.

A rose to: My blogging friends. Every day I write things on here and you all are so faithful to always take my side and give encouragement...roses to you all!

A rose to: Mindy Schoeberlein who I think just needs one :)

A rose to: Whoever invented the automatic coffe maker....God Bless you!

A rose to: Jonah's teacher, Ms. Mary. What a wonderfully perceptive woman she is. And she is just so perfect and just what my Jonah needs.

A rose to: my friend, Shannon Schauer who always keeps intouch with me, even though we never see each other

There it is, all my roses have been delivered for the day :)

11 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I havent had a rose in years...( I asume i will count as one of your blogging friends..)

I just put my rose in water..I may dry it and save it, cause who knows when I will get anohter one:)

eyes_only4him said...

ok, did u re-do your blog again?

Man, I cant keep up:)

Mandi said...

Lol, yes....I never keep one thing for very long! And yes, one of those roses was for you!!!

eyes_only4him said...

oh btw....hubby took my son to that concert and he loved it..even though he didnt know who they were..the kid came out with a knit hat that says "Chapman" on it and 2 cd,s..

when u change your skin..dont you get tired of having to re-do all your links again?this is whay i keep one for months at a time..LOL

Mandi said...

Well if I had 100 links like you do, yes, I'd get tired of it. All though you could just copy/paste them....

eyes_only4him said...

True, very true...

( hey now I have got rid of like 10 in the last week:)

Misty said...

i have never seen those in the paper, but i loved it none the less. beautiful and so sorry about your van! that sucks. forget the previous email asking about a trip to our neck of the woods... didn't read your blog til this morning

Mrs. Hawk said...

What a very sweet thing, Mandi! Doing this is a good reminder not to take friends/family and others for granted. What a great way to say thanks!

Felecia said...

What a beautiful little post! I think it's great to hear about the inspirational things people do for their friends and loved ones. It reminds me that I too could stand to get out of my plush little comfort zone to help those around me.

Mindy said...

Thanks to you my friend for the rose. I DID really need one....now if only roses somehow induced labor!! ;o)

Melis said...

You're new dress on your blog looks fantastic!! I love the colors!!

And what a fantabulous post! One that really makes you stop and think about the people around you, and how grateful you should be for the little things in life! :)