Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shoes

Shoes...I love them. I could spent LOTS of money on them, well let me correct that. I cannot stand to pay more than $25 on a pair of shoes, but if I had lots of money, I would own thousands of pairs of shoes. Especially high heels, I adore them.


I got a very fancy dress for our "formal" night aboard the cruise. I really didn't want a black dress, but the one I loved turned out to be black. So I thought it would be great to find some really fantastic red shoes to spice it up a bit. Yesterday, my loving husband and I (and Thomas) set out to the mall yesterday to find the perfect shoes. After 5 stores, I was starting to despair that I'd never find THE shoes that were meant for this dress. We tried one last stop and I found these...


Please forgive my lack of painted toe nails :) They are definitely NOT something I would have chosen for any other occasion, but I cannot wait to see how they look with my dress. The best part? They were on clearance from $75 to $15!!! Matt was so happy about that part that he let me get ANOTHER pair! I was one happy lady!

Matt and I were "pre packing" yesterday which really means we were trying to figure out exactly how many things we could take without going over the 50 pound bag rule. And of course, I had to choose shoes. How can I narrow it down? If it were up to me, I'd wear at least two pairs of shoes a day, every day we are on the cruise! There were some tense moments as I really had to get serious and choose only three pairs...3!!!! *sniff sniff* But I managed to get down to three...unless we have a smidgen of room and then I am totally stuffing two more pairs in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love shoes too! I go better buying shoes and handbags. LOVE them too :)

Really on a cruise you need a pair of flip flops, comfortable tennis shoes, some nicer shoes to go with your dress for formal night and maybe one other pair. I always over pack for a cruise (especially shoes:P)

Love the red and only $15!! That only makes them cuter!