Monday, February 23, 2009

I have been a lazy blogger lately. Just sort of seems like everyone is hitting that wall of BLAH. Time moves on though...

Matt, Molli and Emma attended the Snow Fairy Ball which is the local Daddy/Daughter dance. This was Emma's first year as she had to stay home last year due to this event. She was on her best behavior this year, because she knew what would happen. A HUGE thanks to my girlfriend Mindy who discovered the girl's dresses at Meijer for a mere $1.50 a piece! We had so much getting them all dolled up and ready. Here's a peek...







They really had blast, Emma's response when asked about the night was priceless...she let out a big sigh, closed her eyes and said, "It was magical." LOL, she cracks me up!


There are less than 20 days till the cruise and to say I am weary of waiting would be an understatement. It feels farther away now than it did in December! But I know it will be here and gone before I know it. We are taking the laptop so I will try and blog while away. But for now, I'll just keep waiting....

Another round of snow this past weekend has me wondering if spring will EVER come. Of course, I know it will...it would just be nice if it was SOON!

Jonah had his first spring Boychoir concert yesterday, I'll get some pics of that up soon.
Ok, well off to find something productive to do :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my sweetness! Really how as moms are we supposed to not just melt when we see out hubbies and daughters together like that!? Glad the night was "magical" :)

Misty said...

SO FUN!!!! Gen loves the daddy daughter dance! the girls look so grown up and BEAUTIFUL!