Tuesday, February 24, 2009


FOR TODAY February 24th…
Outside My Window… It is sunny, but breezy. It's supposed to hit 40 tomorrow..WOO HOO!
.
I am thinking… that I should be doing something productive...but this is more fun :)
.
I am thankful for… coffee days, I look forward to them so much

.
From the kitchen… NADA, we are going out for Chinese tonight!
.
I am wearing… my gray yoga pants, a comfy blue shirt...
.
I am creating… lists. Lists, lists, and wait, more lists :) Things to pack, things to get done before we go, lists for my brother and sister-in-law regarding the kids....
.
I am going… to start tanning next week......never done it before...
.
I am reading… nothing right now, all my books are packed and waiting to be read poolside.
.
I am hoping… that the next two and a half weeks go by quickly!
.
I am hearing… NOTHING! Sydney is at school and Thomas is napping..it's GLORIOUSLY quiet!
.
Around the house… I'm starting to get things organized for when we are away, cleaning room by room.
.
One of my favorite things… is my quiet afternoons, most of the time I get lots done. But then there is the occasional day where I do NOTHING...it's awesome!
.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Tomorrow is Matt's day off so we are "practice" packing to see how much we can fit into one suitcase while keeping it under 50 pounds :) Saturday we are moving my brother and his wife into a new apartment, praying it doesn't snow!
Here is picture thought I am sharing…

I didn't notice until I put this picture on here that, not only is this a picture of Sydney, but she had written her name ON THE WALL, IN PEN! You can see it just to the left of her face...stinker.

1 comment:

Misty said...

i too am in grey yoga pants and a navy t. Bizarre...