Monday, February 09, 2009

Hey guess what??? I'm going on a cruise. I just wanted to remind you in case you had forgotten. But now it is truly official. This past Friday I walked into Ermisch Travel and paid for our trip in full. I AM GOING ON A CRUISE! There's no backing out now, as if I would!!! And the best part, we were upgraded. When the travel agent mentioned it, I thought..wow, maybe an oceanivew...that'd be great! But instead we get this............


IT'S A BALCONY STATEROOM!!! Can you believe it??? I still cannot. Now my husband and I can sit on our balcony and watch the sunrise, or set depending on which way we are headed. I am beyond excited. Ok, I promise to stop talking about the cruise now. Well, at least for a few minutes : )

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. And how are we spending it you might ask? Hosting 3 boys for a sleepover to celebrate Jonah's birthday. Doesn't that sound romantic?? Actually, it will be very fun and I'm very excited for Jonah. I still have a week to brace myself for having a 10 year old in the house!

Meanwhile, in other news...wait, I don't have any other news. Except, did I mention that I'm going on a cruise? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't you once mention that you are going on a cruise? I haven't heard anything about it for awhile, I hope you are still going :P

You will love having a balcony!! Have breakfast delivered to your room in the morning and eat it on the balcony -- it is a little slice of heaven!!!

Oh and your valentines day sounds oober romantic :)