Friday, May 06, 2005

*yawn*

Man, I am weary. I cannot believe how draining it was to go through the whole surgery thing. I mentioned to Matt as we were in the hospital waiting to go home, that I don't know how parents who have children in the hospital for long periods of time do it!!!! I would lose my mind. You can only read and watch TV for so long, you know?? Uck....

Meanwhile, we are in full swing for the mother/daughter banquet that is tomorrow night. It was all my idea and everyone backed me up and now as I look at the guest list of 140 women, I am about ready to burst into tears! I feel so weary. Can we really pull this off???? Where are we goin to put everyone? Will the wedding dress fashion show work? Can I MC it? My sister-in-law is coming into town for it and will be staying in our little attic with us and it's a disaster area! And I have no strength to clean it. If I didn't know better, I would think I am pregnant. but I'M NOT! For those of you who always think you know that! So, blah blah, there's my complaining.

Well I have two power point things to finish and wedding dresses to collect and a church to clean and kids to watch. Ah, for when life was simpler.....

No comments: