Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Misty

ok, so Misty had this on her blog and I worked so hard on it that I decided it deserved a place on my blog as well. Most of you read her blog as well, but oh well. The idea is to choose a band or a musician and answer the questions with their song titles.

Name of artist: Steven Curtis Chapman
Are you male or female: Maria
Describe yourself: God Follower
How do some people feel about you? Whatever
How do you feel about yourself? Speechless
Describe an ex boyfriend/girlfriend? Dive (you know who Joce!)
Describe current boyfriend/girlfriend (husband): All About Love
Where do you want to be? Where we belong
How do you live? Living for the moment
How do you love? Love you with my Life
Share some words of wisdom: Be Still and Know

1 comment:

Misty said...

i LOVE SCC and that worked out perfect! its a pretty challenging little thing to do...my friend whom i "borrowed" it from did it on the Eagles and it was pretty cool.