Thursday, May 12, 2005


Pj pictures Posted by Hello
You've gotta love crazy haired pajama pictures! The girls were just playing and so I snapped this shot.

In other news, I am not well. I have been in a fog since last weekend. I am constantly tired and having sinus headaches 24/7. I've been living on Advil Cold and Sinus. I should just buy stock in the company! This is utterly frustrating as I have SOO much to do! We finalize the paperwork for the house tomorrow and we are hoping to move in next weekend. I have so much packing to do. And I just do not have the energy. Does anyone have any suggestions? And don't tell me to sleep more, I've been sleeping 10-12 hours a night and I still feel this way!!!! GGRRRR!

On a more positive note, Idol is almost over which means my life goes back to normal for a while! But let's face it, who's life is ever normal????

3 comments:

kelli said...

Hi Mandi, I told you I would comment soon! (it's on my blog if you didn't read it yet)

I have successfully weaned myself from much TV. I really only watch a couple hours a week now. Idol is one of those hours. I am looking forward to summer when there isn't anything on TV and I actually have a life!

Misty said...

oh!! feel better....

not to cram Burts bees down your throat, but they have bath salts that are AMAZING for clearing out your sinuses..... they might really help you!

Mandi said...

Awesome, at this point I am willing to try anything.