Friday, May 27, 2005

ONLINE

Finally, finally.......I have felt so cut off from the world without the internet. Alas it is a very sad commentary on our times, but what can I say? Now I find that it will take me hours to get caught up on everyone's blogs (especially yours Misty!). But we are back online in our new home. So now my life can resume it's normalcy. And American Idol is over so now my Tuesday and Wednesday nights can go back to normal as well. So here's an update on all the Kurtz news....

-Sydney is getting used to her new surroundings. She fought a valiant fight with the coffee table (she's not used to one) and lost. Now she's got a nice shiner. Am currently looking for cupboard locks to keep her out of everything. We got a baby gate for the bottom of the stairs. Makes life a little easier!

-I think we are all unpacked. Now comes the dailyness of cleaning stuff up.

-Matt and I have our own room!!!!!

-I cannot get used to the fact that people just "stop by"!!!!! AHHH! This means my front rooms must be picked up constantly. ugh.

-We had a HUGE problem with ants, the tenny tiny ones. They were everywhere, in our beds, the bathrooms, the kitchen. Gross. But they came and sprayed and little by little they are going away.

-My next door neighbor is a crazy, lonely woman. Think God put me here for a reason????

-Matt and I have our own room!!!!

-People think it's awfully convient that we live right behind the church, ie.
*ring* Hello?
" Hi Mandi, there are some people coming by tonight to do something at church. Could you let them in?"
"Sure"
*hang up*
Knock, knock
"Hi Mandi, I left my church keys at home, can you let me in?"
"sure."

- Matt and I have our own room!!!!

-I have all my pictures hung up and my manatee stuff hanging in the living room!!!!!!

- Matt and I have our own room!!!!!!!!!!

-And finally, this place is starting to feel like home. God is so good!

I think that's it for now!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hooray for parental privacy!!!

Mandi said...

Tell me about it, after sharing an attic for a year with all 6 of us in one room......um yeah.

Misty said...

that was so funny.... and so glad you guys have your own room :)