Monday, October 13, 2008

We are home...safe, sound, and completely exhausted! My kids were whining the whole way out to the bus this morning. As the bus was pulling up, Molli made one last ditch attempt and yelled up to me as I stood on the porch, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!" My response? "Bye honey, I love you." Back to real life.

I took so many wonderful pictures of our trip and when we got home last night, our laptop crashed! WITH ALL MY PICTURES ON IT! No, I didn't leave the pictures on my camera, I always wipe it. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So I'm really hoping that Matt can work magic on it tonight so I can share all of my wonderful pics.

There's something hard about coming home. While it was nice to sleep in my own bed last night, it's hard coming home. Part of me wanted to stay so badly. I miss Tigger and his family. Our kids are so close...., but real life must go on. SO now we look toward Halloween aka 4 kids in three different schools with four separate parties...what was I thinking?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

Oh no!!! I hope that Matt has the magic touch and that soon we'll be seeing pictures on here! Glad to hear you had a good vacation.

Anna B said...

3 different schools... really?? Sorry about the laptop hope you can ressurect it.